- March 28-30, 2017 Dr. Amer will be featured speaker at the Validation Week EU in Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
- February 22-24, 2017 our own Dr. Amer to speak at the Pharma Qual 360 in Orlando Florida.
- April 6-8, 2016 Dr. Amer will be featured speaker at the Validation Week EU in Dublin Ireland.
- February 22-24, 2016 our own Dr. Amer to speak at the Quality Metrics and Management Week in Coronado Island California.
- April 13-14, 2015 our own Dr. Amer will lead a workshop on Quality by Design (QbD) in the Drug Manufacturing Industry sponsored by the Extension Service in Pharmacy at the University of Wisconsin. The workshop will take place in the greater Philadelphia area. The workshop will focus on How to apply QbD in designing and constructing a pharmaceutical manufacturing process and facility.
- January 21-23, 2015, Dr. Amer will be a features speaker and lead a CAPA workshop at IVT Quality Risk Management Conference in Orlando Florida. Dr. Amer will discuss applying risk management techniques when conducting process validation, when designing a manufacturing process, and when dealing with pharmaceutical manufacturing deviations.
- June 15-16, 2014, Dr. Amer will lead a workshop on Cleaning Validation in Anaheim, California
- April 29- May 2, 2014 Dr. Gamal Amer leads a training program on Quality by Design (QbD) and Cleaning Validation in the Drug Manufacturing Industry sponsored by the Biomanufacturing Education and Training Center at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.